Thursday, September 24, 2009

Positively Pregnant!

For the majority of Tuesday, August 24th, 2009 - I had no idea I was pregnant. I did know, however, that I was crazy. Emotions and tears came out of no where that day and had been for a couple days before...I would cry over nothing and everything. When I got home from work, Carmen asked what was wrong and through my tears I told him I hadn't the slightest clue. He suggested I take another pregnancy test. Just to give you some background - we'd been trying for a while. Each month I disappointingly looked at the test with only one line looking back at me. Even though I had already failed a test days earlier I took his advice anyway...he's generally smarter than me.

This time there were two lines. We're having a baby!

This blog is for our close friends and family - to share updates, photos and life as we prepare for Baby V!

No comments:

Post a Comment