






After watching the dogs play, taking some pics on my phone and watching Dolly violently shake from the cold - I figured we'd freeze if we stayed out much longer...so we decided to turn in. One problem. The door had shut behind me and I'd locked us out. Woops!! At 7 months pregnant in a history making snow storm with the dogs in tow, I realized I had no way to get inside. I burst into tears. Luckily I had my phone on me. Within a few minutes I had a locksmith on the way and my mom even volunteered to drive over and keep me warm in her car while I waited. Here's Dolly and I on the porch anticipating warmth and a way in...
My mom was there within minutes. Dolly, Enzo, Baby V and I are very grateful to grandma for keeping us nice and warm while we waited for an hour for the locksmith!!! Thanks, Mom!
Pregnancy brain strikes again. Cute pix of the puppies.
ReplyDeleteThat brings back memories;) I'm thinking we might need to put a hide-a-key somewhere?!?!
ReplyDeleteha! went to home depot yesterday...mission accomplished :)
ReplyDelete