Thursday, April 1, 2010

35 weeks - oy vey

I don't think it's possible for me to get any larger but with a month still to go, I guess it's gonna happen regardless. Bracing myself.

Poor Dolly - if you notice her expression in the back ground it isn't one of joy. Her favorite place to cuddle up to me used to be my tummy...which clearly is no longer an option for her. Now she gets right up on my pillow and curls up almost literally in my face. Bless her heart - she has no idea her life is about to drastically change.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Dolly is in for a real treat. I swear there were days when I wasn't sure if I had fed Cosmo. And now the boys just chase him around the house- we even cut his hair really short so they couldn't pull on it... he's still got it good though, especially when he hangs out under their highchairs hoping someone tosses him a snack or two!

    ReplyDelete