Friday, February 18, 2011

A Morning with Max

I want to introduce you to Maggie, from a maggie film. After years in broadcasting, telling other people's stories, she went out on her own and started a unique concept/business that I think you'll be glad to know about! She came to our home and took footage (on her HD camera) of Carmen, Max and I one morning in November. She then took the footage and edited together the most special piece of film that I'll have forever. The sweet little mini movie of Max made me laugh and cry. Maggie is incredibly talented and has the kind of gentle demeanor you would hope for considering she spends intimate time with your family and children capturing life's little moments on camera. She's available for all sorts of occasions...birthday parties, recitals, play dates, etc. I've already been thinking about all the different events and opportunities coming up for Maggie to make mini movies of! I really want to use her often to document and capture milestones, stages and memories on film...for myself and as gifts to loved ones.

Below is the link to her website and also a link to the piece she did on Max. She has other families' films on her website so you can see different examples of what she can do.


No comments:

Post a Comment